The FrSky R-XSR receiver is an impossibly small and light receiver from FrSky.
It features 16ch ACCST channels on S-Bus or 8 with CPPM.
This little guy is tiny in comparison to it's already small and lightweight predecessor, the XSR receiver making it great for mini racing quads where space is tight and every gram matters.
Compatible with FrSky X-series Module X9D, X9DP, X9E and X12S in D16 mode. This unit comes with the EU-LBT firmware installed but we have a guide about installing other versions here.
- Ultra mini size and light weight
- Supports telemetry - Smart Port enabled
- Full range
- Switchable SBUS/ CPPM signal output
- Supports redundancy function
- IPEX connector, replaceable antennae
- Upgradeable Firmware (see our guide here)
- Dimension: 16x11x5.4mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 1.5g (!!)
- Number of channels: 16CH (1-16CH from SBUS channel, 1~8CH from CPPM channel)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V~10V
- Operating Current:70mA@5V
- Firmware Upgradable
- Compatibility: FrSky X Series modules and radios in D16 mode