Runcam have managed to deliver the holy grail of FPV - A low latency FPV camera that also records HD flight footage all in a compact package.
The Spilt is a combination of a camera that fits anywhere a standard FPV camera does and a flight controller-sized that you simply add to your stack.
No need for a GoPro Session mounted up top, meaning the Split opens up options by letting you capture HD footage on craft that you normally couldn't. HD recording from your lightweight race quad, from your micro or from a small wing anyone all at 1080p 60fps anyone?
It will safely save your files in the event of a crash or a battery ejection and from Betaflight 3.2 onwards you can even control the Split from an Aux channel so you can do cool stuff like automatically start recording when you arm.
- FOV Angle of Field FPV FOV 130° / Recording FOV 165°
- Video resolution: 1080@60fps / 1080@30fps / 720@60fps
- Video file format: MOV
- Still image resolution: 2 Megapixels
- TV Output NTSC (720*480) / PAL (720*576) Switchable
- Real-Time Audio Output: Yes
- Interface: Micro USB / UART
- Max Micro SD Card Supported 64G (Class 6 or above, recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)
- WiFi module included (Removable)
- Dimensions: PCB 3x*38mm / Lens Module 22*20mm
- Power Input: DC 5V
- Working Current: 650 mA
- Flying weight 21g
- 1x Camera ( 1x 90mm lens extension cable pre-installed)
- 1x WiFi module
- 1x 180mm lens extension cable
- 1x Aluminum bracket
- 1x ABS bracket
- 1x 3pin FPV silicone cable
- 1x TV-out and power cable
- 2x Set of screws
- 1x Manual
- 1x Set up nylon hex standoffs