A lean mean racing machine. Designed with simplicity and performance in mind, without sacrifice for durability. The Shrike-185 is the original xLabs design and reigns king among the 5" prop class.
- High quality twill carbon fiber from Armattan
- 4mm thick arms with milled slots for battery strap
- Sturdy 35mm aluminum hexagonal standoffs
- Integrated PDB with 5v and 12v linear regulators on board to provide clean power to sensitive equipment.
- Full set of hardware, including motor screws and a few spares to keep you in the air
- Up to 5" propellers
79g including steel hardware
- 1x Power Distribution Board (5v and 12v regulator)
- 1x Bottom Plate
- 1x Top Plate
- 4x 5" Arms
- 5x Hexagonal Aluminium Standoffs
- 5x M3x12 Button Head Bolt
- 5x M3x18 Button Head Bolt
- 22x M3x6 Button Head Bolt
- 10x M3 Nyloc Nuts
The Shrike is more than just a race frame. Here's its creator, Zachry Thayer, taking 2nd in the US Drone Nationals 2016 Freestyle Championship.