The Shrike-220 is for those wishing to push the limits that the mighty 6" propeller has to offer. The longer arms are also a benefit when running 5" props - as the motors are further off centre they have more leverage. With all new camera mounting options it allows extreme angles that can exceed even the most talented of pilots! With these mods the main pod is now 15mm shorter allowing for a better CG when mounting a GoPro to capture your crispiest of sessions!
- High quality twill carbon fiber from Armattan.
- 4mm thick arms with milled slots for battery strap
- Sturdy 20mm aluminum hexagonal standoffs
- Integrated PDB with 5v and 12v linear regulators on board to provide clean power to sensitive equipment.
- Full set of hardware, including motor screws and a few spares to keep you in the air
- Up to 6" propellers
- 1x Power Distribution Board (5v and 12v regulator)
- 1x Bottom Plate
- 1x Top Plate v2
- 4x 6" Arms v2
- 5x Hexagonal Aluminium Standoffs
- 5x M3x12 Button Head Bolt
- 5x M3x18 Button Head Bolt
- 22x M3x6 Button Head Bolt
- 10x M3 Nyloc Nuts
- Motors and FPV gear not included (Duh!)
The Shrike is more than just a race frame. Here's its creator, Zachry Thayer, taking 2nd in the US Drone Nationals 2016 Freestyle Championship.