Eight WS2812 5050 addressable RGB LEDs on a strip. Perfect for fitting to the rear of your quad and programming via Cleanflight or Betaflight on your Naze32, SeriouslyPro F3 etc.
Addressable LED strips allow each LED in the strip to be programmed with a unique color. This is far more advanced than the normal RGB strips which require that all the LEDs in the strip show the same color.
These strips can be used to show information from the flight controller system, the current Cleanflight implementation supports the following:
- Up to 32 LEDs.
- Indicators showing pitch/roll stick positions.
- Heading/Orientation lights.
- Flight mode specific color schemes.
- Low battery warning.
- AUX operated on/off switch
You can find out more in the Cleanflight documentation.
- 8x WS2812 5050 RGB LEDs
- Input: 5V (4~7V)
- Size: 50mm x 10mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm, 3mm diameter
- Flying weight: 5g