Brother Hobby LPD 2306.5 Motor
The Brother Hobby LPD 2306.5 range is a high quality motor made with Japanese NMB bearings for smooth response and buckets of power. The high-quality single piece bell increases the overall durability of the motor and and stand up to a crash.
These are hewn from 7075 Aluminium. To quote the Wikipedia page: "It has excellent mechanical properties and exhibits good ductility, high strength, toughness, and good resistance to fatigue."
Available in 2450, and 2650kv versions, but we also have a 2806.5 1700kv beast on the store.
- KV: 2000KV, 2450KV, 2650KV
- Configuration: 12N14P
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 4-6S
- Rotor: N52H arc magnets
- Copper wire: 260 ℃ Military grade
- Stator: 0.15mm Nippon Steel silicon steel
- Shaft: 0.15mm Nippon Steel silicon steel
- Bearings: Japanese NMB 9x4x4mm
- Wire AWG: 20AWG 16cm length
- Bell cap: Al 7075
- Base casing: Al 7075
- Prop Adapter Shaft Thread: M5
- Bolt Pattern: M3(16X16mm)
1x Brother Hobby LPD 2306.5 motor
1x M5 prop nut
4x M3 screws