This all in one camera, video transmitter and antenna can make anything FPV with the minimum amount of fuss. All you need to do is connect it to a 3.3-5v (1S) power source.
Perfect for Tiny Whoopifying your Eachine E010 or Blade Inductrix.
- Output power: 25mW
- Input power: 3.3-5V
- Current consumption: 3.3-5V, 200mA
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Video system: NTSC
- Mini illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 120 degree viewing angle
- Antenna dimensions: 22x29mm diameter
- Antenna: 4 lobe nickel-plated right hand circular polarized (RHCP)
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 40 channel including Raceband with push button and LED display. Remembers last channel when powered off.
- Size: 20x13x6mm
- Flying Weight: 4.48g
Oscar Liang had a review on his blog here. "Do I recommend it? Hell yes, I really like this VTX/Cam :) It’s cheaper and gives better range (than the FX797)."