From the maker of some of the most popular micro FPV drones ever, The Babyhawk and Babyhawk R, comes the smallest one yet, the TinyHawk!
The TinyHawk is a micro brushless 1S quadcopter equipped with an amazing F4 processor, FPV camera, OSD, 15000kv brushless motors with durable ball bearings
Designed from the ground up, EMAX's innovative design allows the Tiny Hawk to perform manoeuvres that would normally only be able to be done on larger quads. And best of all, it's safe, small and light enough to fly anywhere
The included receiver is compatible with FrSky D8 mode. We've put together a mini-guide about getting D8 mode on an EU radio here - it's easy!
Take a look at the video from KebabFPV to see just what this thing can do - it ain't no TinyWhoop!
- 1s brushless ball bearing 8×2.5mm 15000kv motors
- 29g dry / 42g with 450mAh battery
- custom 40mm tri blade props
- F4 flight controller with BetaFlightOSD
- 3A 4in1 ESC running BLHeli-s
- Built in FrSky rx in D8 mode
- 25mw 37 channel VTX with smart audio
- 600TVL CMOS camera
1x TinyHawk (Duh!)
1x Zip up carry case
1x USB 4 port charger
1x Spares pack (Pigtail, grommets, screws & screwdriver)