Five33 AXII 2 Right Angle Stubby Antenna (RHCP)
Five33 have teamed up with Lumenier to bring us their take on the hugely popular Axii antenna.
The AXII 2 is one of the smallest and lightest circular polarised antennas on the market, perfect for both lightweight racing builds or freestyle quads. Precision engineering has given this antenna a virtually perfect 1.0 Axial ratio resulting in a true circularity. On top of that, the AXII 2 has an amazing max gain of 2.2dBic.
- 2.2dBic Gain
- Wide Bandwidth (5.3-6.2GHz)
- Clean Signal And Rejection to Interference
- Durable Injection Molded Housing
- Works great as both a transmitting or receiving antenna
- Compatible with other styles of 5.8GHz RHCP antennas
- Virtually Perfect Axial Ratio
Antennas take a lot of abuse when put onto a quad or even goggles so the AXII 2’s robust antenna housing is made out of injected moulded polycarbonate, significantly improving durability compared to the original AXII housing.
Note: When installing, secure the antenna via the SMA connector, do not twist the cap.
- Gain: 2.2dbic
- Axial ratio: 1.0 (near perfect)
- Bandwidth: 5.3GHz-6.2GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Connector: SMA
- 1x Lumenier AXII 2 Right Angle Stubby 5.8GHz Antenna