The FrSky X4R-SB 3/16ch 2.4Ghz ACCST receiver with telemetry is the receiver used by the big names. SBUS has far less latency than CPPM and when you are pushing hard, tenths of a second are the difference between 1st place and the ground.
This unit comes with the EU-LBT firmware installed but we have a guide about installing other versions here.
- RSSI (PWM) output
- Lightweight and tiny
- Two selectable failsafe setting options - native failsafe or user programmable failsafe
- Hook the green wire from the receiver's telemetry port to a UART on your flight controller send data such as battery voltage back to your Taranis.
- Number of Channels: 3 - Conventional Channels or 16 via SBUS
- Operating Voltage Range: 4V~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA
- Operating Range: Full Range (>1.5km)
- Dimension: 40x22.5x6mm
- Weight: 5.8g
- Compatibility: FrSky X-series module (XJT, etc) & Taranis X9D in D16 Mode)