Let's get one thing straight: The FuriousFPV PIKO BLX is TINY! At just 20mm square it's perfect for even the smallest builds. But it's not just the smallest F3 flight controller around, it's the smallest F3 flight controller with a built in PDB!
Just because it's tiny doesn't mean its lacking in features. It does everything you'd expect from a larger board including features like a 5v, LC filters power supply and even a race transponder.
There's even an optional board to allow you to mount it with standard spaced 30.5mm (Naze32 sized) holes.
Features & Capabilities:
- The FIRST and ONLY 20X20mm platform micro flight controller with F3 chip
- The FIRST and ONLY micro flight controller with PDB built-in
- 2-6S support
- Heavy Duty 2A BEC @ 5V output built-in
- LC filter built-in to supply clean power to your VTX
- Buzzer pins
- Gold plated solder pads for the very best connectivity
- Supports CleanFlight & BetaFlight
- SBus Ready w/ built-in Inverter
- Spektrum Satellite support
- Frsky Telemetry, Ready & Waiting
- VBAT monitoring
- Full USB Support
- Mounting Simplicity via 3mm Screws
- Ultra Compact Design for Ease of Installation