Our current flight controller of choice for its sheer flexibility. This FC is as at home in a stripped down racer as it is in a long rage cruise with multiple cameras and GPS.
For the racers, the native support for TBS Unify Pro Nano and Crosssfire Nano RX mean you can mount them direct to the FC for a super neat and compact build. And if you want to go even smaller, there's the 20x20mm RACEPIT Mini OSD.
With UARTS for days you'll be able to hook up Crossfire, GPS, a Speedybee Bluetooth adapter, camera control and
And for the beginners, the manual for the RACEPIT OSD will get you setup in no time
- STM32F405 main chip
- MPU6000 gyro
- Built-in connector for 4in1 ESC as well as solder pads
- Built-in power switch for VTX, support 5V & VBAT
- Built-in Camera Switcher
- Betaflight OSD support for in flight info and on the ground config through your goggles.
- Built in 16MB flash for Blackbox logging
- 6 full UARTS for simultaneous connections of Runcam devices, GPS, Crossfire RX, Bluetooth and whatever else you can cram into your frame!
- Works with 5v or VBat input
- High quality 5V 2Amp BEC supporting 2-6S
- Built in inverter for SBUS and S.PORT
- Integrated silicone dampers to keep those vibes out
- 1x RacePIT F4 Flight Controller Board
- 1x 8P Cable
- 2x Cable Connector Plugs
- 1x Bag of Screws