This 5.8GHz Left-Hand (LHCP) Circular Polarized patch antenna was custom-designed by ImmersionRC for the FPV market - No repurposed wi-fi antennas here. Light enough to be mounted directly onto your Fatsharks, or directly onto the front of any of the receivers we stock.
Works great with a standard SpiroNET Omni on your quad and despite being tiny will easily double the range.
- Precision manufactured with very tight tolerances, each antenna is 100% tested on a professional antenna tester (Rhode & Schwartz) to ensure maximum range and performance
- SMA male connector compatible with all FatShark/ImmersionRC 5.8GHz products sold to date
- Left-Hand circular polarization
- 5.8GHz ISM Band
- 8dBi gain
- Beam width: -3dB at +/- 45 degrees (H + V) (90 degree total)
- F/B Ratio: >356dB
- VSWR: < 1:1.35 at 5800MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Flying weight: 7g