ImmersionRC Ghost Zepto Receiver
For racers on the bleeding edge, every little helps. Miss a single control packet at 160km/h (even at 222Hz) and a racing drone moves > 40cm (> 15 inches) without control.
The tiny Zepto, 10mm x 10mm, and weighing in at 0.31g, is ideal for micro-class quads, including Cine-Whoops where every gram matters. Same mounting hole pattern for installation on any of the Proton Pack boards.
Proton Pack Compatible
If you are going to name your product "Ghost" you've got to get at least one Ghostbusters reference in! By far the cleanest way to mount the essential Video Transmitter, and Ghost Receiver, on a 30×30, 20×20, or Whoop/Toothpick frame.
- Frequency Range: 2406 - 2479MHz
- Modulation: Chirp Spread Spectrum + Adaptive FHSS
- Binding: Bidirectional with confirmation and protocol negotiation
- RF Profiles: Race, Pure Race, ‘Normal’, and Long Range, more to come
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: SBus, SBus-Fast (200k), SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable
- Power Supply: 5V recommended, as low as 3.6V tolerated, no more than 5.5V
- vTx Control: Tramp control from ‘T’ pin on Rx, regardless of the selected serial format
- Antenna Connector: Standard MHF4 (vs. Atto which uses the larger U.FL)
- Dimensions: 10.0mm x 10.0mm, 0.38g (w/o antenna)
- Rx Noise Floor Analysis: Auto on power-up, or on-demand from the T
- Dimensions: 10mm x 10mm, 0.35g (w/o antenna)