Joshua Bardwell has reviewed pretty much every miniquad FC ever made on his YouTube channel over the last few years. Using his knowledge of what works and what doesn't he's teamed up with RaceDayQuads to make his very own all-in-one F4 flight controller.
This FC has everything you could want! F4 chip, PDB with current sensor and filtered power outputs, OSD, SD card slot and enough UARTs for telemetry, Smart Audio camera control and more.
If there's one thing Joshua is good at, it's explaining things. So even though this is a top of the line flight controller the manual explains everything in a step by step way so you;ll be up and running in no time even if this is your first build.
We're an official RDQ reseller so when you buy from us, you have the might of us and RDQ standing behind your purchase with customer service and tech support from Professor Bardwell himself.
- 3-6s F4, AIO board with MPU 6000 gyro
- Superb board layout allowing for easy and clean builds
- Joshua Bardwell authored manual and selected features, manufactured and backed by RaceDayQuads
- Centrally located gyro
- Betaflight OSD w/131a current sensor
- Compact 30.5x30.5 board layout
- 7.6v filtered power out for VTXs – very strong filtering capability for clean video (the 5v output is also filtered)
- Power Out: 3x 5v, 1x 3.3v, 1x VBAT, 1x VTX filtered power (7.6v), 1x Camera filtered power (7.6v);
- 4x UARTS for FRSKY, SBUS, IBUS, SAT (2 inverted UARTS)
- Smart Audio compatibility and Camera Control capability
- Pre-flashed with BF 3.2.1 – Compatible with CLRACINGF4.hex
- Programmable LED pin
- Buzzer pins
- Blackbox capability
- No pinned-connectors – all direct solder for optimal durability
- Included and installed vibration dampeners
- 7.29g Weight
And if JB's brilliant manual isn't enough...