KISS ESCs are known to be the best and are used by top pilots including the Rotor Riot guys. They work with any flight controller but when paired with awesome KISS FC they give you even more - like telemetry (voltage, current and RPM) that can been shown on your OSD or sent back to you over FrSky telemetry.
Here's what the Flyduino guys have to say:
"In the sense of our KISS ESC line this ESC offer a great compatibility to a wide range of motors, the work of years went in to making the best possible here.
The fast 32it Arm Cortex CPU does a very good job and runs the ESC very effective, of course reaction times are top notch.
The 24Amp Race Edition is laid out as a beefy ESC to withstand some abuse in to FPV races, several mechanisms doing its best to protect your valuable equipment, the rating of 24A won't need direct cooling, mounting them partially covered is ok.
No need to worry with different firmwares, simply solder and fly (some solder skills are the only needed skills).
First ESC with with Oneshot42 support (don't worry, Oneshot125 and normal PWM are auto detected too).
Beside this, this is the first ESC who offer a easy to use telemetry function over the regular servo connector which you can use in combination with our KISS-FC, no external heavy parts needed anymore to have infos like voltage, ampere and even your RPM on your OSD (MinimOSD supported) or on your receiver LCD screen (Frsky-Taranis etc)"
- 32-bit ARM Cortex MCU @48Mhz
- Telemetry capability (voltage, current, temp, rpm)
- Over-current protection (measures the current and reduces it to max 30A)
- Over temperature protection (reduces the max power if hotter then 120°C)
- Expanded adaptive auto timing (3,25-30° advance will be calculated on each commutation)
- For Race Multicopters (24A continuous also with bad cooling)
- High max. RPM (450.000ERpm, 64.000Rpm with a 14Pol Motor)
- Small size (19 x 27 mm)
- Accurate RPM control (~ 950 steps)
- No additional capacitor needed**
- Very fast throttle response
- Linear throttle response
- Active freewheeling (low diode losses)
- Regenerative braking
- Fast FET switching because of the use of gate drivers
- 2-5S LiPo
- Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and normal PWM auto detected.
- DMA hardware support - Direct Memory Access - keeps the cpu load low while using DShot 600
- 100% compatible hardware for digital protocols - DShot
- Operating voltage 6 - 25V
- Maximum continuous current 24A
- Instantaneous maximum current 30A active limited
- 500,000 ERPM maximum field speed (use of 450,000 recommended)