The Krieger is the quadcopter distilled down to its roots, a simple X quad made for FPV.
The DTF200 model spins 5" props while this DTF225 spins 5" or 6" props. Both sport 4mm arms. FPV cam tilt angle is adjustable without tools. With much of its mass closer to its CG, the Krieger is quick and nimble. And with its minimal frontal area, the Krieger has far less drag than a typical 5" H quad, resulting in much higher speeds. Read all about it here.
- Accepts 18XX and 22XX motors
- Super low frontal surface area for less drag & more speed
- True X-Frame for optimal flight characteristics
- Tool free camera angle adjustment
- Crash cage around your flight controller
- 4mm thick arms
- Flying weight: 110g
- 1x Top X Plate
- 1x Bottom X Plate
- 1x FPV Cam Plate
- 2x Vertical Stanchions
- 1x 4mm Carbon Spacer
- 4x 6" Arms