The Lumenier 12 amp ESC with customized SimonK firmware including OneShot auto-detect and Active Braking/Damped Light/Comp_PWM is the perfect ESC to use on mini FPV quads. This ESC comes pre-loaded with the newest firmware compatible with new features like "OneShot" (no soldering required, it will auto-detect if OneShot is enabled), Complementary PWM (similar to KISS braking feature), and will handle up to 4S batteries.
The SimonK AutoShot firmware is pre-calibrated with endpoints 1060us - 1860us. This corresponds to the default endpoints in both Baseflight and Cleanflight. Therefore, "Calibration" procedure is not necessary. Removal of the red wire in the signal cable is ok if you don't need 5v power out, but both the ground (black) and signal wire (white) need to be connect to the flight controller. Do not connect only the signal wire alone.
- Active Braking / Damped Light / Comp_PWM
- AutoShot (OneShot125 / FastPWM Auto Detect)
- Customized to drive all motors without sync issues or cogging.
- Max continuous load: ~12 amps
- Burst Current: 22A/10sec
- BEC: 5v/1amp max
- Lipo Cells: 2 to 4 cells
- Cables are fitted with female 2mm bullet connectors
- Weight: 10g
- N-FET only with BEC flashed with SimonK firmware
- 31mm L x 18mm W x 7mm H (35mm in length including capacitor)
- 15cm signal wire / 5v power
- 5cm motor wires (including 2mm bullet connector)
- 70cm ESC power wires