The Numskull is the first foray into 2.4GHz video from Menace.
Perfect for the latest 2.4GHz goggle modules and just at home on a ground station singularly or as part of a diversity set up.
Whether you are planning on using 2.4GHz on a wing or a drone, the Numskull’s performance will ensure you are getting the optimum video signal at close quarters as well at long range.
- Circularly Polarised options for left or right hand
- Designed for goggles or ground stations
- Real-world tested to 17.5km
- Frequency Range: 2370 – 2510 Mhz
- Gain: 8.0 dBi
- Beam Width: 68° at -3db points
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarised ( LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA Connector
- Dimensions: 80mm x 73mm x 20mm
- Weight: 32grams