The Periscope Antenna raises the active part of the antenna above your head for clearer signal for not only flying behind yourself but in all directions.
Uses proven technology from the acclaimed Raptor range of compact omni antennas that deliver a smooth radiation pattern and a high axial ratio with its unique PCB pagoda construction designed by Maarten Baert.
- 5.8Ghz above your melon with excellent omni directional
- Tuned longer coaxial cable for minimal losses.
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances
- Clearer video reception with up to 20% greater signal received than other omni antenna topology with higher gain
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection.
- Robust injection moulded case to keep the elements safe in your bag or if you walk under any low bridges.
- Centre frequency 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5550 – 6050 MHz
- Matching S11 < -20dB, VSWR <1.22
- Gain: 1.09dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarised ( LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA 90 Degree Connector
- Height: 138mm
- Weight: 14grams
Manufactured under License CC BY-SA 4.0 from Maarten Baert