The Thrasher antenna is MenaceRC's smallest, most robust pagoda, designed without compromise for your racing or freestyle FPV drone.
Just like its bigger brothers, the Thrasher delivers a smooth radiation pattern with one of the most proven highest axial ratio designs, all in a compact, tough polycarbonate case.
Taking the popular Pagoda antenna designed by Maarten Beart, the experts at Menace have redesigned it, making it much more compact, fully cased to avoid coax cable damage and able to take all the abuse life on a miniquad throws at it. No more bending a coax cable back to straight after every crash or props eating your antenna!
They've also gone all Ikea on it, making it simple to manufacture and passing those reduced assembly costs on to you, bringing you the highest performance antenna at the lowest cost.
- Small 5.8Ghz Aero design with excellent omni directional pattern.
- Can be TPU mounted without signal degradation.
- Polycarbonate Case
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances
- Gain 1.22db with a radiation efficiency of over 92%
- Clearer video reception with up to 20% greater signal received than other omni antenna topology with higher gain.
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection
- Ideal for racing or freestyle FPV drones and wings.
- Centre frequency 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5645 – 5945 MHz
- Matching S11 < -20dB, VSWR <1.22
- Gain: 1.22dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarised ( LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA Connector
- Dimensions: 32mm x 24.5mm (Mounting point is 12.5mm)
- Weight: 7.3grams
Manufactured under License CC BY-SA 4.0 from Maarten Baert