The RC832 is a great value 40 channel VRx. (Yes, we don't know why they didn't call it the RC840 either!)
This is the ideal companion to a set of HK DIY goggles, an LCD screen or even to mount above head height to get better range. Just plug in, pick your band (including Raceband) and channel and you're golden.
We've even included a RP-SMA to SMA adapter so it will work with any of the antenna we stock.
- Sensitivity: ≤-90dBm
- Working frequency: ISM 5.8GHz
- Power supply: DC 12V
- Consumption current: 200mA, Max.
- Antenna input impedance: 500ohm Typ.
- Antenna connector: RP-SMA (with included SMA adapter)
- Video output level: 1.0Vp-p, Typ 75Ω
- Audio output level: 1.0Vp-p, Typ 10kΩ
- Audio carrier: 6.5MHz
- Dimension: 80x65x15mm
- Weight: 85g
- 1 x RC832 receiver
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x RP-SMA to SMA adapter
- 2 x Cables