The GS45 4-in1 from Spedix is a 6S-ready powerhouse of an ESC. It can supply 45 amps all day, bursting to 55 when really needed thanks to over specced components and a built in metal heatsink.
It supports DSHOT1200 for fast communication with your FC and it's running BLHeli_32 so you can take advantage of Betaflight 4's magic RPM filter.
- Dimensions: 40.5mm x 42mm x 6.5mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
- Flying weight: 17g
- Output: 45Amp/55Amp Burst
- Lipo compatibility: 3-6S
- Firmware: BLHeli_32
- Supports up to DSHOT1200
- Integrated current sensor
- Integrated 10v 2A BEC
- 40v MOSFETs for improved reliability
- Built in metal heatsink
- 1x GS45 4-in-1 ESC
- 1x XT60 pigtail with 14AWG silicone wire
- 1x Electrolytic capacitor
- 1x FC connector cable
- 1x Customisable FC connector cable with 6, 8 and 10 pin connectors so you can get the pins in the right order for your FC.
- Spare grommets and self adhesive cable guides.
"Spedix ESCs have great performance, decent price, and spectacular reliability. That's why I recommend them as my "top of the line" pick." - Joshua Bardwell, the FPVKnowItAll